Car Insurance for WomenPrint
Safe drivers get a better deal with AXA
Safe drivers get a better deal
If you’re looking for quality ladies car insurance and great value, AXA can help. If you get a quote now, you could get up to 75% no claims discount (available for drivers with five years claims free driving in their own name) - that's the highest in Ireland.
Plus we give all new customers a further 10% online discount!
Why are women drivers choosing AXA?
Why choose AXA?
Competitive insurance for women – we reward safe drivers
- We offer a 75% no claims discount, available for drivers with five years claims free driving in their own name (Unique to AXA), the highest in Ireland.
Free personal belongings cover – the highest level of cover in Ireland
- You get great cover including €500 personal effects cover as standard.
Quality Claims Service – there when you need us
- We offer towing facilities, a courtesy car and guaranteed quality repairs (when you use one of our approved repairers).
- Claims for theft or windscreen damage won’t affect your hard earned no claims discount
- If your car is written-off by an uninsured driver we pay your claim and don’t reduce your no claims discount.
Ease of contact – hassle free
- You can deal with us online, by phone or face-to-face in any one of our 42 branches
Customer Loyalty – we give you exclusive offers & discounts
- Our unique AXA Plus loyalty programme gives you access to discounts and offers through our partners, such as The Organic Supermarket, Baby Travel Shop, Woodies DIY, Atlantic Homecare, Thomas Cook, Halfords, DID Electrical to mention just a few. As an AXA customer you can enjoy special rates on midweek and weekend hotel breaks across Ireland.
You can add all sorts of extra cover for a little more cost including-
You can add all sorts of extra cover
- 24 hour breakdown cover (even if it’s a puncture or you run out of petrol).
- Up to 75% no claims discount for safe drivers (five years no claims bonus in your own name)
- Injury to driver (provide your family with a cash lump sum if you are killed or injured).
- Legal expenses (challenge a miscarriage of justice or chase an uninsured driver for out of pocket expenses).
- Glass cover on its own (if you don’t buy comprehensive insurance).