Why choose AXA for your Home Insurance?
Get your home insurance quotes online and get 25% off! Switching your home insurance to AXA has never been easier.
- 5% bundle & save discount if you have your motor insurance with AXA
- Up to 30% discount no claims discount, if you have not made a home claim in the last 3 years
- 10% discount if you have an approved burglar alarm
- 10% discount if you are aged 50
- 5% discount if you have approved security locks, smoke alarm or if you are a member of your neighbourhood watch or community alert scheme
- And if you insure your home with us, we’ll give you a 10% bundle and save discount on any new car policy opened with us!
Emergency Home Assistance at NO EXTRA CHARGE
Your AXA home policy will automatically include up to -
- €500 for emergency roof repairs
- €250 for boiler, water, electrical, heating or similar emergency repairs
- No excess up to these limits & no impact on your no-claims-discount! (limited to one claim per year)
- All repairs are fully guaranteed
- If your house is uninhabitable you will also get up to €100 for hotel or travel costs.
We Also Offer You
- Cover options to suit your needs
- Easy Monthly payment plan
- DIY discounts with AXA Plus
- 24-hour claims helpline - 1890 24 7 365
- Friendly and reliable local staff
- AXA Home repairer network
Summary of our Home Insurance features:
We will protect your buildings against fire, storm, flood, burst pipes, vandalism, theft, to mention just a few. As part of our buildings and contents insurance policy we also give you these essential extras as standard:
- Money and credit cards
- Entertainment equipment
- Television, radio aerials, masts and satellite dishes
- Damage to underground services
- Visitor’s and employee’s possessions
- Jury Service
- Replacement locks
- Fire brigade charges
- Cover for alternative accommodation
- Glass breakage
- Accidental loss of oil
Home Insurance Extras - additional extras to improve your cover
Not everything can be covered under your standard policy, so we have extra cover for those extra things. Please note the following can be purchased online and can be added to your quotation at stage two of the quote. There will be an additional charge for these.
Accidental damage cover
You can extend your policy to cover accidental damage to household contents. For example;
- If you spill paint on your carpet or
- Put your foot through a ceiling while in the attic
You can also insure your bicycles
You can extend your policy to cover you and your family for death or loss of a limb or eye up to €6,500 as a result of fire, drowning, criminal assault or an accident in your home.
Personal Effects Cover
You may want to insure valuable items both in and outside the home. For example;
- Engagement ring
- Other jewellery
- Golf clubs
- Digital camera
Personal effect cover allows you to do this.
If these items are valued at over €1,300 you will need to specify these when buying your home insurance online. If they are less than €1,300 each you will only need to provide us with a total amount for all items.
Example: three items valued at €500 each, your total amount of personal effects cover should be €1,500.
One item is valued at €1,500 for example then will need to specify this item when you are getting your quotation.