Holiday Let Insurance AXA Ireland

Property | home holiday let

Here at AXA we can offer you the option ofholiday letinsurance, helping ensure that you are financially protected should your holiday let be damaged during an unexpected event. Your holiday let could be of greater risk for certain types of damage such as theft or vandalism, with homeowners not always there to keep an eye on things year-round. With AXA’s Holiday Home Insurance you can have peace of mind that your investment is protected.

What is the best unoccupied house insurance?

Who is Holiday Let Insurance for?

Holiday Let insurance can help homeowners ensure their second property is protected year-round–whether occupiedor not. While left empty your home is at a higher risk of theft with thieves largely targeting properties which they know are not occupied. With Holiday Let Insurance added as an option, you will have the peace of mind knowing that you are insured against any emergency in your holiday home, depending on the level of cover which you have chosen. You should check your holiday let insurance policy schedule to ensure what risks you are covered for while your property is empty or occupied by a third party.

What is covered under Holiday Let Insurance?

Talk to AXA today about holiday let insurance and we will advise you on what additional cover you can choose to add to your standard holiday home insurance policy.

At the most basic level, AXA Holiday Home Insurance will help protect you against fire, theft, storm and flood damage. Here we break down the different types of cover which we offer:

Buildings Only Insurance

Buildings Only Insurance will cover your whole property, including cover for permanent fixtures such as bathroom and kitchen fittings.

Contents Only Insurance

Contents Only Insurance includes any household furnishings, such as sofas and carpets, as well as personal items such as clothing, TV’s and sporting equipment.

Buildings & Contents Insurance

Our Buildings & Contents Insurance is the most comprehensive cover for your property and its furnishings. In order to get the best value for your holiday let insurance, we recommend purchasing buildings and contents insurance in one policy.

Protect your home contents with AXA
Home Insurance

Looking for a quote?

Get a quote in under 5 minutes

Get a quote