Why should I insure my house with AXA?

Property | home

Here at AXA, we can help you protect your home with a variety of home insurance policies to suit the needs of all of our customers. Our home insurance policies can be tailored to meet your individual needs, covering the requirements which matter the most to you. AXA home insurance can include buildings insurance and/or contents insurance. We can help cover you in cases of fire, theft, flood and storm damage, ensuring you have complete peace of mind that your home is protected.

Why should I insure my house with AXA?

What is covered under home insurance?

What is covered under your home insurance policy will depend on the type of home insurance which you choose. It is important to note that we can help tailor your policy to suit your individual needs, with your cover varying based on which type of policy you choose. Here at AXA, we have three main types of home insurance:

Buildings Insurance Buildings insurance will provide cover for the structure of your home, sheds and outhouses. You will also be covered against damage to permanent fixtures such as kitchen or bathroom fittings in your property.

Contents Insurance Contents insurance will provide cover for your household items and personal belongings in your home. We would recommend contents insurance for renters to ensure that their valuables inside their rented property are protected.

Buildings & Contents Our buildings and contents cover is our house insurance which protects both your property and your belongings inside your home. Your home and its contents would be covered in the case of theft, storm, flood, water and fire damage.

Can I get optional extras on my home insurance?

Yes, in order to cater to the different needs of all our customers we offer a variety of optional extras on our home insurance policies. Accidental damage cover is an optional extra which will cover accidents such as accidentally dropping your TV. We also offer cover for your personal belongings which covers items that you would usually bring outside the home, such as a Camera or a laptop.

Is home insurance compulsory?

You are under no legal obligation to have home insurance. However, if you are buying your home through a mortgage lender then the financial institution may insist that you insure the building against damage from unexpected events such as fire and flood damage. If you don’t have a mortgage, we would still advise you to have home insurance in order to protect your property against damage or loss. Home insurance will help offer you peace of mind that your property and belongings are protected should the worst happen.

Tags: home
Protect your home contents with AXA
Home Insurance

Looking for a quote?

Get a quote in under 5 minutes

Get a quote