Who do I contact to make a complaint?
- For a policy complaint, please contact your local AXA branch
- To make a complaint with regards to your claims, please contact our claims action line on 1890 24 7 365.
If we cannot sort out your complaint, you can contact our Customer Care Department.
- Contact us online
- Send us an email: email@example.com
- By phone: 1890 211 850
- By post: AXA Insurance, Customer Care Department, Freepost, Dublin 1
Contact details are for Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland customers only.
Please quote a reference when contacting us i.e. policy number, claim number or complaint reference number.
If you are not satisfied with the way we have dealt with your complaint, you may be able to refer your complaint to the Financial Services Ombudsman's Bureau.
Financial Services Ombudsman
If you are unhappy with the way we have dealt with your complaint, you may be able to refer to the Financial Ombudsman.
- Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman,
- Lincoln House,
- Lincoln Place,
- Dublin 2,
- D02 VH29
- Phone: 01 567 7000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.fspo.ie/
European Commission's Dispute Resolution
If you have taken a product out online with AXA and are unhappy with the product or service you have received, you can also use the European Commission's Online Dispute Resolution platform to make a complaint.
The purpose of this platform is to identify a suitable Alternative Dispute Resolution provider and we expect that this will be the Financial Services Ombudsman's Bureau.
Please be aware that the Financial Services Ombudsman will only be able to consider your complaint after AXA have had the opportunity to consider and resolve this.