Am I covered to drive abroad?
Yes, you are covered to drive in the following countries: Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Great Britain, Isle of Man, and the Channel Islands. Your policy is also automatically extended to cover you to travel to EU member states for up to 90 days in any period of insurance.
Please note, some of the sections of your policy cover apply only while driving in the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and Great Britain.
Terms and conditions apply, please refer to your policy document for more information.
- I want to get my no claims discount letter from AXA, how can I request this?
- What is comprehensive driving of other cars?
- What does windscreen cover provide?
- Where should I send my documents once I have purchased my policy?
- What is open driving?
- What is a multiproduct discount?
- What is third party only cover?