Do I have to report every incident or claim?
Yes, it is very important that you contact us immediately in relation to all incidents that may lead to a claim. Please fill in our claims form to notify us about a claim or an incident.
If you need further help you can call us on 1890 24 7 365, but please be aware that, due to measures put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19, you may have to wait longer than usual to speak to someone.
- What does windscreen cover provide?
- How do I report a claim?
- In case of emergency can I contact AXA?
- I would like to report a windscreen claim, how will I go about this?
- What should I do if someone wants to report a claim against my policy?
- Am I covered for a courtesy car after an accident if my own car is in for repair?
- Can you settle a claim without my agreement?