How can I tell that my claim was settled?
Once your claim is settled your insurance company will write to you advising you of the same. You will also be able to find this information on the renewal notice issued after the claim was settled.
Alternatively you can contact your previous insurer directly and clarify this.
- I haven’t bought the car yet? Can I still get a quote?
- I don’t have a car registration. Can I still get a car insurance quote?
- I hold a provisional licence / learner permit. Am I allowed to drive on my own?
- I have no previous insurance. Can I still get a motor insurance quote online?
- I am thinking about buying a second car, will I be able to use my no claims discount again?
- What is no claims discount?
- What is named driving experience?