How can I report a home insurance claim?
You can register the claim in your MyAXA account.
If you don’t have a MyAXA Account, you can still report your claim securely online.
If you need further help you can call us on 1890 24 7 365, but please be aware that, due to measures put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19, you may have to wait longer than usual to speak to someone. We will take your details and try our best to settle the claim as soon as possible.
Also, we have a few tips on what to in the event of making a home claim.
- I am renting at the moment. Can I get home insurance policy for my contents?
- What is wear and tear on a home insurance policy?
- Am I covered for home emergency repairs?
- Can I cover bicycles on my home insurance policy?
- What is accidental damage cover on home insurance policy?
- If I leave my keys in the ignition and my car is stolen am I covered?
- How can I calculate the amount I should insure my contents for?