I don’t know when my current policy expires.
Your policy expiration date / renewal date will be detailed on your renewal notice from your current insurer. You can also find the expiry date of your existing policy on your insurance disc on the windscreen of your car.
If you have not got this to hand, you can contact your current insurer directly.
- What is driving other cars?
- I bought a new car and need to change my policy, how I can do this?
- What is open driving?
- I haven’t bought the car yet? Can I still get a quote?
- I don’t have a car registration. Can I still get a car insurance quote?
- I hold a provisional licence / learner permit. Am I allowed to drive on my own?
- I have no previous insurance. Can I still get a motor insurance quote online?