If I have a claim, will my premium go up?
Our Low Claims Discount rewards customers with a low claims record. If you need to make a claim, the severity and circumstances of the claim will determine if your premium will go up, but in most cases you will not lose your discount for a once-off claim.
- What level of expertise does AXA have in farm insurance?
- How can I get a quote?
- Can I insure my tractor/jeep with my farm insurance package?
- Do you provide Insurance for young drivers?
- How difficult is it to move my farm insurance to you?
- How do you settle claims?
- Do you provide a discount for IFA or ICMSA members?