If I have an additional payment due on my policy, how can I pay this?
You can pay the additional payment due on your policy online. Please click here and select "Pay amount outstanding" from the drop down menu.
Alternatively you can call us on 1890 24 7 365 or if you would prefer to pay by post, we can accept payment by cheque, postal order or bank draft made payable to AXA Insurance. Please write your policy number on the back of your cheque, order or draft.
- I missed a monthly payment, what should I do?
- What are the payment options available online?
- Can I choose when my monthly instalment is collected from my bank account?
- Is it safe to pay over the internet?
- How can I change my direct debit details?
- When will my deposit be taken out of my bank account?
- How can I check if my monthly payment has been taken out of my bank account?