I rent out one of the rooms in my home can I still get home insurance?
Yes, you can still buy a home insurance policy if you have a paying tenant in your home. Please make sure you let us know about this when getting your quote and setting up the policy.
- I am renting at the moment. Can I get home insurance policy for my contents?
- What is wear and tear on a home insurance policy?
- Am I covered for home emergency repairs?
- Can I cover bicycles on my home insurance policy?
- What is accidental damage cover on home insurance policy?
- How can I report a home insurance claim?
- How can I calculate the amount I should insure my contents for?