I rent out one of the rooms in my home can I still get home insurance?

Yes, you can still buy a home insurance policy if you have a paying tenant in your home. Please make sure you let us know about this when getting your quote and setting up the policy.

To get a quote or amend our existing policy, please contact us on 1890 24 7 365 or visit one of our branches as this cover is not available online.