If I use my car to drive to or from work (or during the working day) what class of use should I have on my policy?
If you use your car to drive to work you should have Social Domestic and Pleasure plus Commuting cover on your policy. Please refer to Section 3 on your Certificate of Insurance to check the level of your cover. You can access this document in your MyAXA account.
- I want to get my no claims discount letter from AXA, how can I request this?
- What is comprehensive driving of other cars?
- What does windscreen cover provide?
- Where should I send my documents once I have purchased my policy?
- What is open driving?
- What is a multiproduct discount?
- What is third party only cover?