What are the payment options available online?
Payments in full
You can pay your policy in full online. Please go to our payment form and select "Pay renewal in full" from the drop down menu.
With our monthly payment plan you can spread your premium over 10 payments. If you choose to pay your premium monthly, you will pay 15% of the premium upfront as a deposit. The rest of the premium will be spread over 9 equal instalments and collected from your bank account on the first working day of every month. Direct debit payments are subject of interest charge of 6.715% and APR of 17.04. Full time students who purchase Studentfirst package can avail of 12 months interest fee payment plan.
If you just purchased a new policy and would like to pay the amount if full please click here and select Pay amount outstanding from the drop down menu.
- I missed a monthly payment, what should I do?
- Can I choose when my monthly instalment is collected from my bank account?
- Is it safe to pay over the internet?
- If I have an additional payment due on my policy, how can I pay this?
- How can I change my direct debit details?
- When will my deposit be taken out of my bank account?
- How can I check if my monthly payment has been taken out of my bank account?