What is a policy excess?
A policy excess is the part of a claim that is not paid by the insurance company. For example, a total claim for €5,000 is reduced by a €200 excess and €4,800 is paid out.
- What level of expertise does AXA have in farm insurance?
- How can I get a quote?
- Can I insure my tractor/jeep with my farm insurance package?
- Do you provide Insurance for young drivers?
- How difficult is it to move my farm insurance to you?
- How do you settle claims?
- Do you provide a discount for IFA or ICMSA members?