What is accidental damage cover on home insurance policy?
Accidental damage cover provides additional protection for things you might do by accident.
- Spilling paint on the carpet.
- Drilling through a pipe.
- Hammering a nail through an electrical wire.
- Putting a foot through an attic floor.
Terms and conditions apply.
- I am renting at the moment. Can I get home insurance policy for my contents?
- What is wear and tear on a home insurance policy?
- Am I covered for home emergency repairs?
- Can I cover bicycles on my home insurance policy?
- How can I report a home insurance claim?
- How can I calculate the amount I should insure my contents for?
- How can I calculate the amount I should insure my buildings for?