What is car and key rescue?
will cover you when your car breaks down. We will arrange roadside assistance, towing and help you to complete the journey if the repairs cannot be completed on the same day. You can contact our 24 hour car rescue line on 1890 24 7 365 or 00353 1 858 3200 from the UK.
Car rescue is an optional extra and an additional charge will apply if you want to buy this cover. Terms and conditions apply.
Provides up to €1,500.00 (Inc. VAT) towards lock and key replacement (including reprogramming of alarms and immobilisers) and costs of transportation in the event of lost or stolen keys or keys broken in any lock of your car. We will also cover up to €40.00 (inc. VAT) per day for up to 3 days for car hire if you are stranded more than 30 kilometres away from home or alternatively reasonable public transport or taxi fares for you and up to 4 passengers.
Key rescue is an optional extra and an additional charge will apply if you want to buy this cover. Terms and conditions apply.
Your schedule will show if you have this cover. You can access this document in your MyAXA account.
If you need further help you can call us on 1890 24 7 365, but please be aware that, due to measures put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19, you may have to wait longer than usual to speak to someone.
- What is comprehensive driving of other cars?
- I bought a new car and need to change my policy, how I can do this?
- What does windscreen cover provide?
- What is open driving?
- I haven’t bought the car yet? Can I still get a quote?
- I don’t have a car registration. Can I still get a car insurance quote?
- I hold a provisional licence / learner permit. Am I allowed to drive on my own?