What is comprehensive car insurance cover?
By taking out comprehensive car insurance cover, you are not only covered for third party claims after an incident, you are also covered for damage caused to your own vehicle. You may find further information in the "Car Insurance" section of our policy documents section.
Your schedule will show the level of cover on your policy. You can access this document in your MyAXA account.
- What is comprehensive driving of other cars?
- I bought a new car and need to change my policy, how I can do this?
- What does windscreen cover provide?
- What is open driving?
- I haven’t bought the car yet? Can I still get a quote?
- I want to renew my van policy? How can I do this?
- My van policy is due for renewal. How can I review my cover?