What is driving other cars?
Driving other cars is a policy extension which lets you drive somebody else's car, that is not owned by you, hired or leased to you or a company car. This cover only applies to the policyholder not to the named drivers. Driving of other cars* is an optional cover and additional charges may apply.
You can access this document in your MyAXA account.
If you need further help you can call us on 1890 24 7 365, but please be aware that, due to measures put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19, you may have to wait longer than usual to speak to someone.
* Terms and conditions apply, please refer to your policy document for more information.
- I bought a new car and need to change my policy, how I can do this?
- What does windscreen cover provide?
- What is open driving?
- I haven’t bought the car yet? Can I still get a quote?
- I don’t have a car registration. Can I still get a car insurance quote?
- I hold a provisional licence / learner permit. Am I allowed to drive on my own?
- I have no previous insurance. Can I still get a motor insurance quote online?