What is motor rescue?
Motor rescue will cover you when your car breaks down. We will arrange roadside assistance, towing and help you to complete the journey if the repairs cannot be completed on the same day.
Your schedule will show if you have this cover. You can access this document in your MyAXA account. Click here to log in/register.
If you need further help you can call us on 1890 24 7 365, but please be aware that, due to measures put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19, you may have to wait longer than usual to speak to someone.
Car rescue is an optional extra and an additional charge will apply if you want to buy this cover. Terms and conditions apply.
- What is comprehensive driving of other cars?
- I bought a new car and need to change my policy, how I can do this?
- What does windscreen cover provide?
- What is open driving?
- I haven’t bought the car yet? Can I still get a quote?
- I don’t have a car registration. Can I still get a car insurance quote?
- I hold a provisional licence / learner permit. Am I allowed to drive on my own?