What is no claims discount?
Your no claims discount, or 'bonus' as it is often called, is the amount of years you have held an insurance policy and not claimed on it. Based on the number of years you have been claims free your insurer will reduce your premium.
Terms and conditions apply.
- What is driving other cars?
- I bought a new car and need to change my policy, how I can do this?
- What is open driving?
- I haven’t bought the car yet? Can I still get a quote?
- I don’t have a car registration. Can I still get a car insurance quote?
- I hold a provisional licence / learner permit. Am I allowed to drive on my own?
- I have no previous insurance. Can I still get a motor insurance quote online?