What is third party, fire & theft cover?
Third party, fire & theft cover means we will pay for loss or damage to your car caused by fire or theft. It also provides third party injury and third party property damage.
It is important to note that there are exclusions to third party, fire & theft cover. You may find information on third party, fire and theft under "Car Insurance" in our policy documents section
Your schedule and certificate will show the level of cover on your policy. You can access this document in your MyAXA account.
- What is comprehensive driving of other cars?
- I bought a new car and need to change my policy, how I can do this?
- What does windscreen cover provide?
- What is open driving?
- I haven’t bought the car yet? Can I still get a quote?
- I want to renew my van policy? How can I do this?
- My van policy is due for renewal. How can I review my cover?