What should I do if someone wants to report a claim against my policy?
Please contact our claims department as soon as possible to register a claim. If you receive any correspondence from the other party or their insurers please do not reply to it, instead pass it on to us.
If you need further help you can call us on 1890 24 7 365, but please be aware that, due to measures put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19, you may have to wait longer than usual to speak to someone.
- What is driving other cars?
- I bought a new car and need to change my policy, how I can do this?
- What does windscreen cover provide?
- What is open driving?
- I haven’t bought the car yet? Can I still get a quote?
- I don’t have a car registration. Can I still get a car insurance quote?
- I hold a provisional licence / learner permit. Am I allowed to drive on my own?