Where should I send documents relating to my claim?
You can forward your documents to us by:
You can upload the documents in your MyAXA account.
You can bring the documents to any of our branches.
Alternatively, you can forward the documents to:
AXA Insurance dac,
Wolfe Tone House,
Wolfe Tone Street,
Unless an original document is requested you can send scanned documents as attachments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: Please include your claim number in the subject line of the email, followed by "i" (e.g. 123456789i).
- What does windscreen cover provide?
- How do I report a claim?
- In case of emergency can I contact AXA?
- Do I have to report every incident or claim?
- I would like to report a windscreen claim, how will I go about this?
- What should I do if someone wants to report a claim against my policy?
- Am I covered for a courtesy car after an accident if my own car is in for repair?