Terms and conditions of LFC Training Kit signed by Caoimhín Kelleher.
The promoter is AXA Insurance dac, Wolfe Tone Street, Dublin 1 (the "Promoter")
- The Prize is one of five Official LFC training shirts, signed by Caoimhín Kelleher.
- The Official training shirt will be the new 20/21 season kit.
- The Prize cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize.
- The Prize is not transferable.
- These shirts come in size L only.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with an alternative prize of similar value.
- The Promoter will endeavour to deliver the Prize within 28 days of the winner being announced. Where this is not possible the winner will be notified of the delay.
- Prizes not claimed within specified time limit will be deemed to have been forfeited. In such circumstances the Promoter, will have no liability to the Competition winner.
- The Promoter shall lead and administer the Prize Draw (the "Prize Draw") on the Promoter's Twitter Page (@AXA_Ireland) and on the Promoter's Facebook pages (AXA Ireland or AXA Northern Ireland)
To enter this Prize Draw on;
Twitter you must follow @AXA_Ireland and retweet any of the Tweets sent from the @AXA_Ireland Twitter account during the Prize Draw Period specifically offering an Entrant the chance to win the Prizes (the "Announce Posts").
Facebook you must like the competition post and comment in the competition post telling us who your childhood hero was.
- This Competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only.
- All entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the date of entry.
- Employees of the Promoter, LFC and of any company associated with this Competition and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter this Competition or win the Prize. An "immediate family member" means a spouse, partner, child, step child, grandchild, brother, step brother, sister, step sister, parent, step parent or legal guardian.
- This Competition commences on 30th June 2020 and the closing date for entries is 16th July, 2020.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions may be disqualified.
- Entries that are submitted after the Competition end date may be disqualified.
- Entries that contain incorrect information or are incomplete may be disqualified.
- Entries that are threatening, abusive or offensive in nature may be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
- The Promoter's decision on the disqualification of Competition entries is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winners will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received from Entrants in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter's decision shall be final and binding on all Entrants. The draw will take place after the end of the Prize Draw Period.
- Winners will be chosen at random after the competition closing date.
- The Promoter's decision in the selection of the Competition winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of a dispute about any aspect of the Competition and/or these Terms and Conditions, the decision of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter will contact the winners via instant messenger on Facebook or Twitter.
- By entering the Prize Draw, the Entrants agree that the Promoter may collect Personal Data from the Entrants, including for the avoidance of doubt, their names, emails and Instagram or Twitter account details and consent to the use of their Personal Data for the purposes specified in these Terms and Conditions.
- All winners' details (as listed above) may be used in a social post announcing the winners in the days after the competition closes.
- Further Competition Data Protection information can be found here.
Amendment of Terms and Conditions:
The Promoter has the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Competition and/or vary its Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.