AXA Travel Insurance is a wholly owned subsidiary of the AXA Assistance Group which has been a key player in the travel assistance industry for more than 20 years. It handles more than 6 million assistance cases per year and benefits from offices in more than 30 countries, across 5 continents, while being highly active in over 200 countries. It is organised around international hubs, allowing it to develop synergies and is able to guarantee consistent quality of service and processes across the world.
Today, the AXA Group has revenues of £91 billion and assets under management of £893 billion. AXA is one of the world’s largest insurance and asset management companies on the globe.
To support our ambition to provide reliable and attentive service, we have a unique international service model which is designed to respond to the needs of our customers. Our focus is always to provide you, our customer, with a compassionate and efficient service when you need it anywhere in the world.
Why choose AXA Travel Insurance?
Did you know we have some of the lowest rates in market?
When you have private health cover, you get 7.5% off your travel insurance quote, this means that if you are travelling on a single trip policy to Europe can purchase travel insurance for as little as €1.00* per day.
*Based on European Single Trip for 20 days for a 50 year old.
Our stands out from the competition
Planning on travelling abroad this year? AXA will provide you with cover that stands out from the competition on a number of key product features:
- €1500 for a missed departure (on Platinum cover) compared to €500 with most other insurers
- If your holiday is abandoned by a tour operator you will receive €10,000 (on Platinum cover) compared to €4000 with most other insurers.
We're a brand you can trust
- We're a leading personal insurance company in Ireland with over 800,000 customers. We’re part of the AXA Group, a global leader in Financial protection with over 96 million clients worldwide.
- Join AXA and you’ll have the security of knowing you’re with a large trusted insurer with highly satisfied customers, we have customer satisfaction scores of over 80%.
- Alongside travel insurance we sell car insurance, home insurance, van insuranceand small business insurance for shops, offices and surgeries.
- We operate a nationwide branch network, 42 branches across Ireland, so there’s always branch close to you.
- You can also talk to our direct telesales operation and through broker partners across the country whatever your personal insurance need.