I had a claim, what claims details do I need to get a quote?
When filling out the quotation form we will ask you:
- Which driver does the claim relate to?
- The date of claim
- The type of claim
- Has the claim been settled?
- How much was paid out to settle the claim?
- I haven’t bought the car yet? Can I still get a quote?
- I don’t have a car registration. Can I still get a car insurance quote?
- I hold a provisional licence / learner permit. Am I allowed to drive on my own?
- I have no previous insurance. Can I still get a motor insurance quote online?
- I am thinking about buying a second car, will I be able to use my no claims discount again?
- What is no claims discount?
- What is named driving experience?