Am I insured if someone is injured when they are working in my house?
Yes, your home insurance policy covers liability for injuries to domestic employees such as cleaners or gardeners. Please note that some restrictions apply for this cover.
For full details please go to our policy document for more information.
- I am renting at the moment. Can I get home insurance policy for my contents?
- What is wear and tear on a home insurance policy?
- Am I covered for home emergency repairs?
- Can I cover bicycles on my home insurance policy?
- What is accidental damage cover on home insurance policy?
- How can I report a home insurance claim?
- How can I calculate the amount I should insure my contents for?