How can I calculate the amount I should insure my contents for?
Your contents sum insured should represent the total value of the possessions in your home. The general rule is that contents are all items that you would take with you if were to move home, in other words “moveable objects”.
- Personal belongings
- I am renting at the moment. Can I get home insurance policy for my contents?
- What is wear and tear on a home insurance policy?
- Am I covered for home emergency repairs?
- Can I cover bicycles on my home insurance policy?
- What is accidental damage cover on home insurance policy?
- How can I report a home insurance claim?
- How can I calculate the amount I should insure my buildings for?