I am renting at the moment. Can I get home insurance policy for my contents?
Yes, you can insure contents that you own in a rented property.
Please note we will only be able to offer contents cover in accommodation that is shared with your partner/spouse.
If you need further help you can call us on 1890 24 7 365, but please be aware that, due to measures put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19, you may have to wait longer than usual to speak to someone.
- What is wear and tear on a home insurance policy?
- Am I covered for home emergency repairs?
- Can I cover bicycles on my home insurance policy?
- What is accidental damage cover on home insurance policy?
- How can I report a home insurance claim?
- How can I calculate the amount I should insure my contents for?
- How can I calculate the amount I should insure my buildings for?