What is Personal Accident Cover?
Personal Accident Cover covers you, your partner and children up to the age of 18 for in the event of;
- Loss of limb
- Loss of sight
- Permanent total disability
The most we will pay for any one claim is €65,000.
Personal Accident Cover is an optional cover and an additional charge will apply if you want to add this cover to your policy. Section I of your policy schedule will show if you have this cover included on your policy. You can access this document in your MyAXA account.
If you need further help you can call us on 1890 24 7 365, but please be aware that, due to measures put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19, you may have to wait longer than usual to speak to someone.
Terms and conditions apply, please refer to your policy booklet and schedule for more information for more information specific to your own policy.
- I am renting at the moment. Can I get home insurance policy for my contents?
- What is wear and tear on a home insurance policy?
- Am I covered for home emergency repairs?
- Can I cover bicycles on my home insurance policy?
- What is accidental damage cover on home insurance policy?
- How can I report a home insurance claim?
- How can I calculate the amount I should insure my contents for?