I am thinking about buying a second car, will I be able to use my no claims discount again?
Unfortunately you cannot use your no claims discount twice. You can only use your no claims discount on one vehicle at any one time. However, you will be able to start earning another no claim discount if you take out a policy on a second car.
- What is comprehensive driving of other cars?
- I bought a new car and need to change my policy, how I can do this?
- What is open driving?
- I haven’t bought the car yet? Can I still get a quote?
- I don’t have a car registration. Can I still get a car insurance quote?
- I hold a provisional licence / learner permit. Am I allowed to drive on my own?
- I have no previous insurance. Can I still get a motor insurance quote online?