Can someone else discuss my claim on my behalf?
Yes, you can choose someone you know to discuss the claim on your behalf. If you wish to do so, you must give your permission in writing. Your claim handler will be available if you need any further advice.
- What does windscreen cover provide?
- How do I report a claim?
- In case of emergency can I contact AXA?
- Do I have to report every incident or claim?
- I would like to report a windscreen claim, how will I go about this?
- What should I do if someone wants to report a claim against my policy?
- Am I covered for a courtesy car after an accident if my own car is in for repair?