If my car is written off as a result of a claim, how do you work out the value?
If your car is written off we will give you the current market value of the car less your policy excess.
Our motor engineer will base the value of your car on what it was worth prior to the accident; this value will be researched using Irish car sales websites and local SIMI (Society of Irish Motor Industry) car sales dealers.
Terms and conditions apply, please refer to your policy document for more information.
- What does windscreen cover provide?
- How do I report a claim?
- In case of emergency can I contact AXA?
- Do I have to report every incident or claim?
- I would like to report a windscreen claim, how will I go about this?
- What should I do if someone wants to report a claim against my policy?
- Am I covered for a courtesy car after an accident if my own car is in for repair?