What does Public Liability cover?
Our public liability insurance covers your legal responsibility to the public if something goes wrong.
We’ll cover the amounts you're legally responsible to pay as damages for accidental injury to anyone, and loss or damage to material property.
For example, if a tree falls onto the road or a visitor being injured on your land.
- What level of expertise does AXA have in farm insurance?
- How can I get a quote?
- Can I insure my tractor/jeep with my farm insurance package?
- Do you provide Insurance for young drivers?
- How difficult is it to move my farm insurance to you?
- How do you settle claims?
- Do you provide a discount for IFA or ICMSA members?