What is hospitalisation cover?
This cover provides you with an income due to hospitalisation as a result of unforeseen sickness. The benefit is payable from the fifth day in hospital up to a maximum of 12 weeks. You can either opt for €350 or €700 of cover.
- What level of expertise does AXA have in farm insurance?
- How can I get a quote?
- Can I insure my tractor/jeep with my farm insurance package?
- Do you provide Insurance for young drivers?
- How difficult is it to move my farm insurance to you?
- How do you settle claims?
- Do you provide a discount for IFA or ICMSA members?