What is injury cover?
Injury cover is an additional benefit that covers you in the event of an accident. With this benefit, we will cover you or any named drivers up to €10,000 in the event of an injury or €30,000 in the event of death. It also includes hospital and temporary disability benefits for you. Injury cover is an optional extra and an additional charge will apply if you want to buy this cover. Terms and conditions apply.
Your schedule will show if you have this cover. You can access this document in your MyAXA account. Click here to log in/register.
If you need further help you can call us on 1890 24 7 365, but please be aware that, due to measures put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19, you may have to wait longer than usual to speak to someone.
- What is driving other cars?
- I bought a new car and need to change my policy, how I can do this?
- What does windscreen cover provide?
- What is open driving?
- I haven’t bought the car yet? Can I still get a quote?
- I don’t have a car registration. Can I still get a car insurance quote?
- I hold a provisional licence / learner permit. Am I allowed to drive on my own?