What is injury to driver cover?
Provides cover for you and any named driver in the event of injury or death (comprehensive cover only). Terms and conditions apply.
Your schedule will show if you have this cover. You can access this document in your MyAXA account. Click here to log in/register.
- What is comprehensive driving of other cars?
- I bought a new car and need to change my policy, how I can do this?
- What does windscreen cover provide?
- What is open driving?
- I haven’t bought the car yet? Can I still get a quote?
- I don’t have a car registration. Can I still get a car insurance quote?
- I hold a provisional licence / learner permit. Am I allowed to drive on my own?