What is named driving experience?
Named driving experience works on the similar basis as no claims discount. If you are named as a driver on someone else’s policy you will earn a discount for your claims free years on that policy.
Please contact your insurance company to confirm your named driving experience entitlement.
Terms and conditions apply.
- What is comprehensive driving of other cars?
- I bought a new car and need to change my policy, how I can do this?
- What is open driving?
- I haven’t bought the car yet? Can I still get a quote?
- I don’t have a car registration. Can I still get a car insurance quote?
- I hold a provisional licence / learner permit. Am I allowed to drive on my own?
- I have no previous insurance. Can I still get a motor insurance quote online?