What is third party only cover?
Third party only car insurance is our basic option which ensure that third parties involved in an incident are protected. For example, if you were to crash into another car (the third party) and the accident was deemed to be your fault, then your liability to the driver of the other car would be covered, although you would not be able to claim for damage to your own car. It is a legal requirement that you have at least third party only car insurance in Ireland.
- What is comprehensive driving of other cars?
- I bought a new car and need to change my policy, how I can do this?
- What does windscreen cover provide?
- What is open driving?
- I haven’t bought the car yet? Can I still get a quote?
- I don’t have a car registration. Can I still get a car insurance quote?
- I hold a provisional licence / learner permit. Am I allowed to drive on my own?