Where should I send my documents once I have purchased my policy?
You can forward your documents to us by:
Unless an original document is requested you can send scanned documents as attachments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can bring the documents to any of our branches.
Please forward the documents to:
AXA Insurance dac,
Wolfe Tone House,
Wolfe Tone Street,
You can upload the documents in your MyAXA account.
- I want to get my no claims discount letter from AXA, how can I request this?
- If I buy a policy online when will I receive my documents?
- I bought my policy a while ago and still haven’t received my annual insurance cert.
- I would like to get a letter confirming that I was covered as a named driver on an AXA policy, how can I request this?
- If I use my car to drive to or from work (or during the working day) what class of use should I have on my policy?
- Can I drive someone else’s car?
- How can I check who can or cannot drive my car?