Why would I need employer's liability cover if I don't employ anyone full time?
Because accidents can and will happen, it's essential for all farmers to have employer's liability cover.
Our cover protects those working for you, including family and non-family workers, either casually or on a voluntary basis and protects you as an employer should you be deemed liable for a helper's injuries.
- What level of expertise does AXA have in farm insurance?
- How can I get a quote?
- Can I insure my tractor/jeep with my farm insurance package?
- Do you provide Insurance for young drivers?
- How difficult is it to move my farm insurance to you?
- How do you settle claims?
- Do you provide a discount for IFA or ICMSA members?